3 injured in Cumberland County house fire
FAIRFIELD TWP, N.J. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two residents and a firefighter were injured in a house fire in Cumberland County.
It happened around 6:00 Sunday evening on the 1000 block of Buckshutem Road in Fairfield Township.
Crews reported the house fully involved in flames when they arrived. It took close to three hours to bring the blaze under control.
A firefighter and two residents suffered minor injuries.
No word what sparked the flames.
new jersey, cumberland county, fire, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death 40 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos