3 injured in Cumberland County house fire
FAIRFIELD TWP, N.J. - February 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two residents and a firefighter were injured in a house fire in Cumberland County.
It happened around 6:00 Sunday evening on the 1000 block of Buckshutem Road in Fairfield Township.
Crews reported the house fully involved in flames when they arrived. It took close to three hours to bring the blaze under control.
A firefighter and two residents suffered minor injuries.
No word what sparked the flames.
new jersey, cumberland county, fire, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 9 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more