Fire in Camden leaves 4 homes damaged
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- An investigation is underway after several houses in Camden, New Jersey went up in flames early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 2:45 a.m. on the 1100 block of Chase Street.
Officials say the fast-moving blaze damaged four houses. It started in a vacant house and then spread across 3 porch roofs before firefighters were able to get it under control.
Two of the houses were occupied, but everyone was able to get out safely and no injuries were reported.
So far, there no word yet on what sparked the blaze.
fire, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 1 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 45 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 33 min ago
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 9 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 46 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos