Del. woman busted for robbery involving sandwich
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Wilmington have arrested a woman they say asked a man for some of his sandwich and then attempted to rob him.
Police say they arrested 30-year-old Shoanetta Gale of Wilmington on Saturday. Police say Gale approached a 28-year-old man at a bus stop in the 2800 block of Northeast Boulevard and asked for some of his sandwich. Police say she then pointed a handgun at the man and demanded money.
When the man could not produce any money Gale allegedly struck him in the head with the handgun and stayed at the bus stop. The victim then flagged down officers, who arrested Gale. She has been charged with robbery and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
A telephone listing for Gale was disconnected Monday.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run