Del. woman busted for robbery involving sandwich
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Wilmington have arrested a woman they say asked a man for some of his sandwich and then attempted to rob him.
Police say they arrested 30-year-old Shoanetta Gale of Wilmington on Saturday. Police say Gale approached a 28-year-old man at a bus stop in the 2800 block of Northeast Boulevard and asked for some of his sandwich. Police say she then pointed a handgun at the man and demanded money.
When the man could not produce any money Gale allegedly struck him in the head with the handgun and stayed at the bus stop. The victim then flagged down officers, who arrested Gale. She has been charged with robbery and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.
A telephone listing for Gale was disconnected Monday.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 14 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 32 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ