Body found by passerby in Claymont, Del.
CLAYMONT, Del. - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investing the discovery of a dead body, found by a passerby in Claymont, Delaware.
Paramedics were dispatched at 7:53 a.m. Monday after the discovery was made in the 2100 block of Delaview Avenue.
There they found the body of a man, believed to be in his 40s. He was pronounced dead at 8:12 a.m.
Police were called to the scene and they are investigating.
There was no immediate word on who the man is or how he died.
delaware, new castle county, body found, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 22 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 14 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 22 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 9 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 20 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 19 min ago
- Sandusky lawyer sued over $25,000 credit card debt 24 min ago
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in...
19 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
22 min ago