Body found by passerby in Claymont, Del.
CLAYMONT, Del. - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investing the discovery of a dead body, found by a passerby in Claymont, Delaware.
Paramedics were dispatched at 7:53 a.m. Monday after the discovery was made in the 2100 block of Delaview Avenue.
There they found the body of a man, believed to be in his 40s. He was pronounced dead at 8:12 a.m.
Police were called to the scene and they are investigating.
There was no immediate word on who the man is or how he died.
delaware, new castle county, body found, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 29 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
29 min ago