Body found by passerby in Claymont, Del.
CLAYMONT, Del. - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investing the discovery of a dead body, found by a passerby in Claymont, Delaware.
Paramedics were dispatched at 7:53 a.m. Monday after the discovery was made in the 2100 block of Delaview Avenue.
There they found the body of a man, believed to be in his 40s. He was pronounced dead at 8:12 a.m.
Police were called to the scene and they are investigating.
There was no immediate word on who the man is or how he died.
delaware, new castle county, body found, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 21 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 47 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine