Body found by passerby in Claymont, Del.
CLAYMONT, Del. - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investing the discovery of a dead body, found by a passerby in Claymont, Delaware.
Paramedics were dispatched at 7:53 a.m. Monday after the discovery was made in the 2100 block of Delaview Avenue.
There they found the body of a man, believed to be in his 40s. He was pronounced dead at 8:12 a.m.
Police were called to the scene and they are investigating.
There was no immediate word on who the man is or how he died.
delaware, new castle county, body found, local/state
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 14 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 15 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 50 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 59 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 37 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Warmer Weekend
3 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
50 min ago