SEPTA bus, bicycle accident leaves teen hurt in Wissinoming
WISSINOMING - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an incident involving a SEPTA bus and teenage bicyclist in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia.
Officials say a bus came into contact with the bicycle on Bridge Street near Marlowe around 4:15 p.m.
Medics responded and transported a 14-year-old boy to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
He reportedly suffered leg injuries and is in stable condition.
There is no word on what led to the crash or who was at fault.
philadelphia, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 14 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket 34 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
33 min ago