SEPTA bus, bicycle accident leaves teen hurt in Wissinoming
WISSINOMING - February 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an incident involving a SEPTA bus and teenage bicyclist in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia.
Officials say a bus came into contact with the bicycle on Bridge Street near Marlowe around 4:15 p.m.
Medics responded and transported a 14-year-old boy to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
He reportedly suffered leg injuries and is in stable condition.
There is no word on what led to the crash or who was at fault.
philadelphia, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?