Police investigate armed robbery at Philly Dunkin Donuts
FRANKFORD - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an armed robbery at a Dunkin Donuts store in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia.
The incident happened around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday on the 7500 block of Frankford Avenue.
Police say the suspect entered the store with a handgun and made off with an unknown amount of cash.
He was last seen fleeing westbound on Frankford Avenue.
There were no reports of injuries.
dunkin donuts, robbery, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos