Police investigate armed robbery at Philly Dunkin Donuts
FRANKFORD - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an armed robbery at a Dunkin Donuts store in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia.
The incident happened around 3:30 a.m. Tuesday on the 7500 block of Frankford Avenue.
Police say the suspect entered the store with a handgun and made off with an unknown amount of cash.
He was last seen fleeing westbound on Frankford Avenue.
There were no reports of injuries.
dunkin donuts, robbery, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 5 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death 28 min ago
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman 46 min ago
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden 56 min ago
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 29 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 9 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Police: Camden Man robbed 5 banks in 1 month 6 min ago
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro