Ambulance, minivan collide in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people were injured when an ambulance and a minivan collided in Wilmington, Delaware on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened at 9:15 a.m. at the intersection of Lancaster Ave. and Adams Street.
Investigators say the ambulance was responding to an emergency when it was involved in the wreck.
The two EMTs in the ambulance along with the driver and passenger of the minivan were hurt.
All were taken to Christiana Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
delaware, wilmington, accident, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow is turning the ground white again!
15 min ago