Parx Casino suspect surrenders, returns $55,000 worth of chips
BENSALEM, Pa. - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- The suspect in the theft of $55,000 worth of chips from Parx Casino has turned himself in and brought back with him all the stolen chips.
The suspect surrendered to casino police at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The 11 stolen chips, valued at $5,000 a piece, were all returned.
The suspect's name has not been released nor have charges been announced.
The incident took place Tuesday afternoon at Parx Casino in Bensalem.
Police say the male suspect was playing at a table game, grabbed the chips, and fled the casino.
The entire incident was caught on surveillance cameras.
pennsylvania, bensalem, bucks county, casinos, theft, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 36 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos