Springfield Twp. crash, involving SEPTA bus, leaves 1 injured
SPRINGFIELD TWP., Pa. - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Montgomery County officials are investigating a head-on crash involving a SEPTA bus that injured one person tonight.
It happened on Germantown Pike near Thomas Road in Springfield Township.
Police say a car was heading east on Germantown Pike when the driver crossed the center line and collided with a SEPTAS route L bus head-on.
The female driver of the car was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition with severe head injuries.
No one on the bus was hurt.
Police say speed was a factor in the accident.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 37 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 2 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 30 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act