Springfield Twp. crash, involving SEPTA bus, leaves 1 injured
SPRINGFIELD TWP., Pa. - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Montgomery County officials are investigating a head-on crash involving a SEPTA bus that injured one person tonight.
It happened on Germantown Pike near Thomas Road in Springfield Township.
Police say a car was heading east on Germantown Pike when the driver crossed the center line and collided with a SEPTAS route L bus head-on.
The female driver of the car was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition with severe head injuries.
No one on the bus was hurt.
Police say speed was a factor in the accident.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings 7 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured 1 min ago
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 59 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 39 min ago
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe 52 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
59 min ago