Missing Philadelphia boy, 8, found safe
PHILADELPHIA - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say an 8-year-old boy who went missing Tuesday afternoon has been found safe and sound.
Abraham Davis was located around 10:00 p.m. along the 1400 block of North 8th Street.
There is no word on how the boy ended up there.
Abraham was reported missing after last being seen at approximately 3:15 p.m. at Samuel Pennypacker Elementary School, located on the 1800 block of East Washington Lane.
philadelphia, missing children, local/state
- Delaware County mail carrier accused of theft
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Healthcheck: Dealing with poison ivy