Missing Philadelphia boy, 8, found safe
PHILADELPHIA - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say an 8-year-old boy who went missing Tuesday afternoon has been found safe and sound.
Abraham Davis was located around 10:00 p.m. along the 1400 block of North 8th Street.
There is no word on how the boy ended up there.
Abraham was reported missing after last being seen at approximately 3:15 p.m. at Samuel Pennypacker Elementary School, located on the 1800 block of East Washington Lane.
philadelphia, missing children, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies