Missing Philadelphia boy, 8, found safe
PHILADELPHIA - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say an 8-year-old boy who went missing Tuesday afternoon has been found safe and sound.
Abraham Davis was located around 10:00 p.m. along the 1400 block of North 8th Street.
There is no word on how the boy ended up there.
Abraham was reported missing after last being seen at approximately 3:15 p.m. at Samuel Pennypacker Elementary School, located on the 1800 block of East Washington Lane.
philadelphia, missing children, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby 57 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's