Fire in Westtown Township displaces 2 families
WESTTOWN TWP., Pa. - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chester County officials are trying to determine the cause of an apartment fire in Westtown Township that displaced two families tonight.
Fire broke out around 6:30 p.m. in a four story apartment building on the 1500 block of Manley Road.
The fire was under control within a half hour.
Officials say the building's sprinkler system helped put out the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Two families have been displaced due to the blaze.
pennsylvania, chester county, fight, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ