Fire in Westtown Township displaces 2 families
WESTTOWN TWP., Pa. - February 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chester County officials are trying to determine the cause of an apartment fire in Westtown Township that displaced two families tonight.
Fire broke out around 6:30 p.m. in a four story apartment building on the 1500 block of Manley Road.
The fire was under control within a half hour.
Officials say the building's sprinkler system helped put out the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Two families have been displaced due to the blaze.
pennsylvania, chester county, fight, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla 24 min ago
- Damp and cooler.
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized