Muhlenberg Twp. residents return home after fire
MUHLENBERG TWP., Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Residents are now allowed to return to their homes after being evacuated from their Muhlenberg Township neighborhood on Tuesday due to a fire.
The blaze broke out in a house along the 400 block of Fairview Street.
Investigators believe the fire started in a basement of the damaged home.
UGI workers were called in to turn off the gas and residents were evacuated.
There were no injuries reported.
fire, berks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12 41 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 28 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape