Limerick Twp. accident injures 4 on West Ridge Pike
LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least four people were injured in an accident in Limerick Township, Montgomery County.
It happened before 3:00 p.m. Wednesday on West Ridge Pike at Airport Road.
Police say at least two vehicles collided.
One victim suffered serious injuries. That person was airlifted to Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia.
Two other people were taken by ground to Pottstown Hospital. A fourth was taken to West Reading Hospital.
Motorists were being asked to seek alternative routes as medics tended to the injured and crews worked to clear the scene.
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies