Limerick Twp. accident injures 4 on West Ridge Pike
LIMERICK TWP., Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least four people were injured in an accident in Limerick Township, Montgomery County.
It happened before 3:00 p.m. Wednesday on West Ridge Pike at Airport Road.
Police say at least two vehicles collided.
One victim suffered serious injuries. That person was airlifted to Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia.
Two other people were taken by ground to Pottstown Hospital. A fourth was taken to West Reading Hospital.
Motorists were being asked to seek alternative routes as medics tended to the injured and crews worked to clear the scene.
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash