Hereford Township, Pa. barn fire destroys classic car collection
HEREFORD TWP., Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Berks County collector lost all but one of his classic cars in a barn fire in Hereford Township Wednesday.
Fire investigators say an oil burner ignited the flames at 16 Suisse Haune Lane.
Firefighters called in reinforcements from Montgomery and Lehigh Counties.
The barn roof collapsed, crushing and burning most of the antique cars, before crews got the upper hand.
Fortunately no one was injured.
pennsylvania, fire, berks county, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 1 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos