Hereford Township, Pa. barn fire destroys classic car collection
HEREFORD TWP., Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Berks County collector lost all but one of his classic cars in a barn fire in Hereford Township Wednesday.
Fire investigators say an oil burner ignited the flames at 16 Suisse Haune Lane.
Firefighters called in reinforcements from Montgomery and Lehigh Counties.
The barn roof collapsed, crushing and burning most of the antique cars, before crews got the upper hand.
Fortunately no one was injured.
pennsylvania, fire, berks county, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA announces strike contingency plan 14 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police