2 charged in Pemberton man's murder
PEMBERTON, N.J. - February 20 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men have been charged in the murder of a Pemberton, New Jersey man.
Ryan Sweet, 19, and Brandon Dixon, 25, both of Pemberton, were charged on Wednesday in the death of 23-year-old Charles Bauer.
The Burlington County Prosecutor's Office said the suspects arranged to meet Bauer at Sweet's home, with the intention of stealing his vehicle.
Once there, investigators say, Bauer was killed and his body was taken to Union Pond in the Brendan T. Byrne State Forest.
His body was found on January 26th.
Further details about the crime are not being released, officials said, because the case remains under investigation.
Bail for Sweet and Dixon was set at $750,000 with no 10 percent option.
Three other men - Patrick Bush, 47; Paul Martell, 20; and Andrew Baith, 19 - were previously charged with desecrating human remains in this case.
new jersey, burlington county, homicide, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 16 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
43 min ago