2 charged in Pemberton man's murder
PEMBERTON, N.J. - February 20 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men have been charged in the murder of a Pemberton, New Jersey man.
Ryan Sweet, 19, and Brandon Dixon, 25, both of Pemberton, were charged on Wednesday in the death of 23-year-old Charles Bauer.
The Burlington County Prosecutor's Office said the suspects arranged to meet Bauer at Sweet's home, with the intention of stealing his vehicle.
Once there, investigators say, Bauer was killed and his body was taken to Union Pond in the Brendan T. Byrne State Forest.
His body was found on January 26th.
Further details about the crime are not being released, officials said, because the case remains under investigation.
Bail for Sweet and Dixon was set at $750,000 with no 10 percent option.
Three other men - Patrick Bush, 47; Paul Martell, 20; and Andrew Baith, 19 - were previously charged with desecrating human remains in this case.
new jersey, burlington county, homicide, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 47 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures 40 min ago
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos