Coatesville crash sends 2 teens to hospital
COATESVILLE, Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two teenagers are hospitalized with serious injuries after a crash in Chester County Wednesday night.
The accident was reported just before 9:00 p.m. in the 2500 block of East Kings Highway in Coatesville.
Police say two vehicles collided, causing one of those vehicles to overturn.
The injured teens were taken to Paoli Memorial Hospital with serious injuries.
The ages and identities of the victims have not been released.
The accident caused some damage to power lines causing officials to shut down traffic while PECO makes the necessary repairs.
Police are investigating.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
14 min ago