Coatesville crash sends 2 teens to hospital
COATESVILLE, Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two teenagers are hospitalized with serious injuries after a crash in Chester County Wednesday night.
The accident was reported just before 9:00 p.m. in the 2500 block of East Kings Highway in Coatesville.
Police say two vehicles collided, causing one of those vehicles to overturn.
The injured teens were taken to Paoli Memorial Hospital with serious injuries.
The ages and identities of the victims have not been released.
The accident caused some damage to power lines causing officials to shut down traffic while PECO makes the necessary repairs.
Police are investigating.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 14 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 29 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea 23 min ago
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled 28 min ago
- High wings bring damage to Abington Twp. 31 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Souderton student to sing at Carnegie Hall
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police