Coatesville crash sends 2 teens to hospital
COATESVILLE, Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two teenagers are hospitalized with serious injuries after a crash in Chester County Wednesday night.
The accident was reported just before 9:00 p.m. in the 2500 block of East Kings Highway in Coatesville.
Police say two vehicles collided, causing one of those vehicles to overturn.
The injured teens were taken to Paoli Memorial Hospital with serious injuries.
The ages and identities of the victims have not been released.
The accident caused some damage to power lines causing officials to shut down traffic while PECO makes the necessary repairs.
Police are investigating.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos