Coatesville crash sends 2 teens to hospital
COATESVILLE, Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two teenagers are hospitalized with serious injuries after a crash in Chester County Wednesday night.
The accident was reported just before 9:00 p.m. in the 2500 block of East Kings Highway in Coatesville.
Police say two vehicles collided, causing one of those vehicles to overturn.
The injured teens were taken to Paoli Memorial Hospital with serious injuries.
The ages and identities of the victims have not been released.
The accident caused some damage to power lines causing officials to shut down traffic while PECO makes the necessary repairs.
Police are investigating.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 49 min ago
- Record Warmth! 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 56 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
56 min ago
- Record Warmth!
44 min ago