Coatesville crash sends 2 teens to hospital
COATESVILLE, Pa. - February 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two teenagers are hospitalized with serious injuries after a crash in Chester County Wednesday night.
The accident was reported just before 9:00 p.m. in the 2500 block of East Kings Highway in Coatesville.
Police say two vehicles collided, causing one of those vehicles to overturn.
The injured teens were taken to Paoli Memorial Hospital with serious injuries.
The ages and identities of the victims have not been released.
The accident caused some damage to power lines causing officials to shut down traffic while PECO makes the necessary repairs.
Police are investigating.
pennsylvania, chester county, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 33 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 32 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 13 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan...
21 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
14 min ago