Driver dies in fiery Camden crash
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman died in a fiery crash in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 12:30 a.m. on Admiral Wilson Boulevard at Baird Boulevard.
Authorities say a woman lost control of her car, struck a concrete barrier and wall, causing the car to catch on fire.
Rescue crews had to pull the trapped woman from the vehicle.
She was rushed to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead.
Police have not identified the victim.
There is no word on what may have caused the driver to lose control of her vehicle.
accident, fire, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing 57 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 55 min ago
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom...
55 min ago