Driver dies in fiery Camden crash
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman died in a fiery crash in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 12:30 a.m. on Admiral Wilson Boulevard at Baird Boulevard.
Authorities say a woman lost control of her car, struck a concrete barrier and wall, causing the car to catch on fire.
Rescue crews had to pull the trapped woman from the vehicle.
She was rushed to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead.
Police have not identified the victim.
There is no word on what may have caused the driver to lose control of her vehicle.
accident, fire, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 27 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found 45 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House