Driver dies in fiery Camden crash
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman died in a fiery crash in Camden, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 12:30 a.m. on Admiral Wilson Boulevard at Baird Boulevard.
Authorities say a woman lost control of her car, struck a concrete barrier and wall, causing the car to catch on fire.
Rescue crews had to pull the trapped woman from the vehicle.
She was rushed to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead.
Police have not identified the victim.
There is no word on what may have caused the driver to lose control of her vehicle.
accident, fire, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ