Georgetown teacher accused of 'sexting' student
GEORGETOWN, Del. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teacher at Sussex Technical High School has been charged with sending sexually explicit text messages to a female student.
State police say 36-year-old Stanley Zakrociemski of Millsboro was charged Wednesday with five counts of sexual solicitation of a child.
Although the student is now 18, police say Zakrociemski started sending her text messages of a sexual nature starting last March, when she was 17.
Police say the relationship between the student and the teacher never became physical.
Police say he kept sending the texts for nearly a year until a school employee became aware of them.
Zakrociemski turned himself in on Wednesday and was being held on $100,000 bond.
delaware, sexting, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays 18 min ago
- Video: Downed power line in Lower Merion 50 min ago
- Video: Katherine Scott reports on icy AM conditions
- Video: John Rawlins reports on a slushy start
- Casino patron abducted, robbed and shot
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos