Georgetown teacher accused of 'sexting' student
GEORGETOWN, Del. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teacher at Sussex Technical High School has been charged with sending sexually explicit text messages to a female student.
State police say 36-year-old Stanley Zakrociemski of Millsboro was charged Wednesday with five counts of sexual solicitation of a child.
Although the student is now 18, police say Zakrociemski started sending her text messages of a sexual nature starting last March, when she was 17.
Police say the relationship between the student and the teacher never became physical.
Police say he kept sending the texts for nearly a year until a school employee became aware of them.
Zakrociemski turned himself in on Wednesday and was being held on $100,000 bond.
delaware, sexting, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr