Georgetown teacher accused of 'sexting' student
GEORGETOWN, Del. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teacher at Sussex Technical High School has been charged with sending sexually explicit text messages to a female student.
State police say 36-year-old Stanley Zakrociemski of Millsboro was charged Wednesday with five counts of sexual solicitation of a child.
Although the student is now 18, police say Zakrociemski started sending her text messages of a sexual nature starting last March, when she was 17.
Police say the relationship between the student and the teacher never became physical.
Police say he kept sending the texts for nearly a year until a school employee became aware of them.
Zakrociemski turned himself in on Wednesday and was being held on $100,000 bond.
delaware, sexting, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs