Georgetown teacher accused of 'sexting' student
GEORGETOWN, Del. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teacher at Sussex Technical High School has been charged with sending sexually explicit text messages to a female student.
State police say 36-year-old Stanley Zakrociemski of Millsboro was charged Wednesday with five counts of sexual solicitation of a child.
Although the student is now 18, police say Zakrociemski started sending her text messages of a sexual nature starting last March, when she was 17.
Police say the relationship between the student and the teacher never became physical.
Police say he kept sending the texts for nearly a year until a school employee became aware of them.
Zakrociemski turned himself in on Wednesday and was being held on $100,000 bond.
delaware, sexting, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments 15 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
12 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
15 min ago