Wilmington man arrested for killing brother
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say they have solved a murder case from last August, and that the suspected killer is the victim's brother.
Daymon Winkler was arrested on Monday and charged in the shooting death of his brother, Raheem Winkler.
According to police, the incident happened during a gun battle involving the two brothers and two other men.
Daymon was the only one who was not wounded during the shootout and Raheem is the only one who died from his injuries.
Winkler is being held on $3 million bond.
homicide, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll 10 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Residents forced to vacate East Oak Lane condo
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis