Wilmington man arrested for killing brother
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say they have solved a murder case from last August, and that the suspected killer is the victim's brother.
Daymon Winkler was arrested on Monday and charged in the shooting death of his brother, Raheem Winkler.
According to police, the incident happened during a gun battle involving the two brothers and two other men.
Daymon was the only one who was not wounded during the shootout and Raheem is the only one who died from his injuries.
Winkler is being held on $3 million bond.
homicide, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 17 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 41 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 33 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 10 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm