Wilmington man arrested for killing brother
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say they have solved a murder case from last August, and that the suspected killer is the victim's brother.
Daymon Winkler was arrested on Monday and charged in the shooting death of his brother, Raheem Winkler.
According to police, the incident happened during a gun battle involving the two brothers and two other men.
Daymon was the only one who was not wounded during the shootout and Raheem is the only one who died from his injuries.
Winkler is being held on $3 million bond.
homicide, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia