Former Chester Co. school official arrested for fraud
TREDYFFRIN TWP., Pa. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former transportation supervisor with the Tredyffrin Easttown School District is under arrest for misusing the district gas card.
60-year-old Toni Amerman Pulcini was arrested Wednesday and charged with 151 counts of fraud and related theft charges.
Officials say Pulcini unlawfully used the district gas card from October 2011 to November 2012 to purchase over $8,300 worth of fuel for personal vehicles.
Pulcini was arraigned in Devon District court and released on $5,000 unsecured bail.
She is scheduled to be back in court on March 6th for a preliminary hearing.
school, fraud, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 13 min ago
- Temps Soar 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 16 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 31 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 33 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 23 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
29 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
13 min ago