Former Chester Co. school official arrested for fraud
TREDYFFRIN TWP., Pa. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former transportation supervisor with the Tredyffrin Easttown School District is under arrest for misusing the district gas card.
60-year-old Toni Amerman Pulcini was arrested Wednesday and charged with 151 counts of fraud and related theft charges.
Officials say Pulcini unlawfully used the district gas card from October 2011 to November 2012 to purchase over $8,300 worth of fuel for personal vehicles.
Pulcini was arraigned in Devon District court and released on $5,000 unsecured bail.
She is scheduled to be back in court on March 6th for a preliminary hearing.
school, fraud, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 16 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ