Woman charged in shooting at Turnersville antique shop
TURNERSVILLE, N.J. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Gloucester County woman has been arrested in connection to a shooting and robbery at a New Jersey antique shop.
The shooting happened at 3:00 p.m.Thursday at an antique shop on Ganttown Road near Bells Lake Drive in Turnersville.
Anna E. Guido was taken into custody Friday.
Police say Guido opened fire possibly as the result of a dispute with owner of the business.
No one was injured when the shots rang out, but the business sustained damage.
Guido faces attempted murder, robbery aggravated assault and weapons possession. She remains in custody on $350 bail.
new jersey, shooting, gloucester county, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed