Woman charged in shooting at Turnersville antique shop
TURNERSVILLE, N.J. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Gloucester County woman has been arrested in connection to a shooting and robbery at a New Jersey antique shop.
The shooting happened at 3:00 p.m.Thursday at an antique shop on Ganttown Road near Bells Lake Drive in Turnersville.
Anna E. Guido was taken into custody Friday.
Police say Guido opened fire possibly as the result of a dispute with owner of the business.
No one was injured when the shots rang out, but the business sustained damage.
Guido faces attempted murder, robbery aggravated assault and weapons possession. She remains in custody on $350 bail.
new jersey, shooting, gloucester county, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 39 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 35 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos