Woman charged in shooting at Turnersville antique shop
TURNERSVILLE, N.J. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Gloucester County woman has been arrested in connection to a shooting and robbery at a New Jersey antique shop.
The shooting happened at 3:00 p.m.Thursday at an antique shop on Ganttown Road near Bells Lake Drive in Turnersville.
Anna E. Guido was taken into custody Friday.
Police say Guido opened fire possibly as the result of a dispute with owner of the business.
No one was injured when the shots rang out, but the business sustained damage.
Guido faces attempted murder, robbery aggravated assault and weapons possession. She remains in custody on $350 bail.
new jersey, shooting, gloucester county, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ