Woman charged in shooting at Turnersville antique shop
TURNERSVILLE, N.J. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Gloucester County woman has been arrested in connection to a shooting and robbery at a New Jersey antique shop.
The shooting happened at 3:00 p.m.Thursday at an antique shop on Ganttown Road near Bells Lake Drive in Turnersville.
Anna E. Guido was taken into custody Friday.
Police say Guido opened fire possibly as the result of a dispute with owner of the business.
No one was injured when the shots rang out, but the business sustained damage.
Guido faces attempted murder, robbery aggravated assault and weapons possession. She remains in custody on $350 bail.
new jersey, shooting, gloucester county, local/state
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 32 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 33 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 13 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead 29 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- South Jersey business burglar caught on camera 31 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 27 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures