Villanova student secretly taped women, police say
VILLANOVA, Pa. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Villanova University student is facing charges for allegedly secretly videotaping women while they were dressing.
Radnor Police arrested 20-year-old Tyler Jones.
Police say Jones used his iPhone to secretly tape three women then uploaded the footage to pornographic websites.
He faces several charges including invasion of privacy.
Jones was taken into custody and has been released on bail.
pennsylvania, villanova, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 7 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 34 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos