Villanova student secretly taped women, police say
VILLANOVA, Pa. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Villanova University student is facing charges for allegedly secretly videotaping women while they were dressing.
Radnor Police arrested 20-year-old Tyler Jones.
Police say Jones used his iPhone to secretly tape three women then uploaded the footage to pornographic websites.
He faces several charges including invasion of privacy.
Jones was taken into custody and has been released on bail.
pennsylvania, villanova, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police