Villanova student secretly taped women, police say
VILLANOVA, Pa. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Villanova University student is facing charges for allegedly secretly videotaping women while they were dressing.
Radnor Police arrested 20-year-old Tyler Jones.
Police say Jones used his iPhone to secretly tape three women then uploaded the footage to pornographic websites.
He faces several charges including invasion of privacy.
Jones was taken into custody and has been released on bail.
pennsylvania, villanova, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 34 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 52 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest