Villanova student secretly taped women, police say
VILLANOVA, Pa. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Villanova University student is facing charges for allegedly secretly videotaping women while they were dressing.
Radnor Police arrested 20-year-old Tyler Jones.
Police say Jones used his iPhone to secretly tape three women then uploaded the footage to pornographic websites.
He faces several charges including invasion of privacy.
Jones was taken into custody and has been released on bail.
pennsylvania, villanova, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for missing Rider University student 39 min ago
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 53 min ago
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila. 45 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 28 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook 29 min ago
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co.
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Upping Saturday's snowfall projections
56 min ago
- Eva Pilgrim on highway storm preparations
18 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
28 min ago
- Army, Navy teams compete in Rocky Relay
11 min ago