Upper Chichester dirt bike crash leaves 2 teens hurt
UPPER CHICHESTER, Pa. - February 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two teenagers were injured when their dirt bikes crashed into a vehicle in Delaware County.
It happened around 8:30 Thursday night on the 2000 block of Chichester Avenue in Upper Chichester.
Authorities say the teens were riding dirt bikes when they struck a parked car.
Both victims were taken to an area hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word on what caused the teens to crash.
pennsylvania, delaware county, accident, local/state
- SEPTA unveils contingency plan; union says strike unlikely 1 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 27 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia 24 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant 45 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
27 min ago