Carbon monoxide detected at Camden Co. nursing home
BERLIN, N.J. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden County were called to the scene after carbon monoxide was detected inside a nursing home.
It happened just before 11:00 Thursday night at the Spring Oak Assisted Living facility on the 300 block of South White Horse Pike.
Officials say crews arrived and located the source of the CO.
They disovered a malfunctioning heating unit on the roof that caused the gas to back up into the building.
Residents were not evacuated from the home but were moved to the cafeteria area, then moved back to their rooms early Friday morning.
No injuries were reported.
new jersey, camden county, carbon monoxide, local/state
- 2 dead after buildings explode in New York City 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion 39 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 13 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 19 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 12 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 2 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
39 min ago