Carbon monoxide detected at Camden Co. nursing home
BERLIN, N.J. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Camden County were called to the scene after carbon monoxide was detected inside a nursing home.
It happened just before 11:00 Thursday night at the Spring Oak Assisted Living facility on the 300 block of South White Horse Pike.
Officials say crews arrived and located the source of the CO.
They disovered a malfunctioning heating unit on the roof that caused the gas to back up into the building.
Residents were not evacuated from the home but were moved to the cafeteria area, then moved back to their rooms early Friday morning.
No injuries were reported.
new jersey, camden county, carbon monoxide, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete 3 min ago
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall 35 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Butkovitz an early winner as Pa. primary ballots are tallied
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary 1 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins 29 min ago
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly...
3 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor...
1 min ago