Ardmore home damaged in overnight fire
ARDMORE, Pa. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a fast-moving blaze damaged a house in Ardmore, Montgomery County early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:30 a.m. on the 200 block of Linwood Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to heavy flames and smoke coming from a room in the front of the house.
The fire was placed under control within twenty minutes, and so far there are no reports of injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media 27 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 6 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 32 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
27 min ago