Ardmore home damaged in overnight fire
ARDMORE, Pa. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a fast-moving blaze damaged a house in Ardmore, Montgomery County early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:30 a.m. on the 200 block of Linwood Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to heavy flames and smoke coming from a room in the front of the house.
The fire was placed under control within twenty minutes, and so far there are no reports of injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police