Ardmore home damaged in overnight fire
ARDMORE, Pa. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say a fast-moving blaze damaged a house in Ardmore, Montgomery County early Friday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:30 a.m. on the 200 block of Linwood Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to heavy flames and smoke coming from a room in the front of the house.
The fire was placed under control within twenty minutes, and so far there are no reports of injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 32 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 58 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 19 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop 24 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos