Babysitter faces sexual abuse charges in Reading
READING, Pa. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a babysitter is charged with sexually abusing a 9-year-old boy in Reading, Pennsylvania.
19-year-old Jalissa Baez was arrested on Thursday, accused of sexually assaulting the young boy she was hired to watch.
The abuse reportedly happened several times between March and June of last year.
Baez faces a list of charges including indecent assault and corruption of minors.
child abuse, children, child sex assault, berks county, reading, pennsylvania, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 12 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 8 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 39 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
4 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
8 min ago