Babysitter faces sexual abuse charges in Reading
READING, Pa. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a babysitter is charged with sexually abusing a 9-year-old boy in Reading, Pennsylvania.
19-year-old Jalissa Baez was arrested on Thursday, accused of sexually assaulting the young boy she was hired to watch.
The abuse reportedly happened several times between March and June of last year.
Baez faces a list of charges including indecent assault and corruption of minors.
child abuse, children, child sex assault, berks county, reading, pennsylvania, local/state
- Charges dropped against fmr. Montco GOP leader
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Suspect sought in NE Phila. Wawa robbery 7 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Greyhound passengers stranded for hours in Del.
- Officer-involved accident in Ewing Township
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 41 min ago
- New uncertainty about missing Malaysian plane 55 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade