Babysitter faces sexual abuse charges in Reading
READING, Pa. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a babysitter is charged with sexually abusing a 9-year-old boy in Reading, Pennsylvania.
19-year-old Jalissa Baez was arrested on Thursday, accused of sexually assaulting the young boy she was hired to watch.
The abuse reportedly happened several times between March and June of last year.
Baez faces a list of charges including indecent assault and corruption of minors.
child abuse, children, child sex assault, berks county, reading, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police respond to shooting report at Colo. school 6 min ago
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport 31 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million
- Driver facing drug charges after crash with police cruiser