SEPTA bus veers onto sidewalk in West Mount Airy crash
WEST MOUNT AIRY - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A SEPTA bus was forced onto a sidewalk as the result of a collision between two separate vehicles Friday morning in Philadelphia's West Mount Airy section.
The accident happened around 7:15 a.m. in the area of W Mt. Pleasant Avenue and Cherokee Street.
Two vehicles collided and one of those cars then struck a SEPTA bus, sending the bus onto the sidewalk.
SEPTA reports there were no injuries on the Route HXH bus.
Medics did transport one person to Albert Einstein Medical Center, but it is not clear at this time what vehicle, if any, that person was from.
west mount airy, philadelphia, SEPTA, accident, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer 33 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In 30 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co. 20 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault 23 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 22 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
33 min ago
- Real estate scam sidelines beach goers in...
35 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
30 min ago