SEPTA bus veers onto sidewalk in West Mount Airy crash
WEST MOUNT AIRY - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A SEPTA bus was forced onto a sidewalk as the result of a collision between two separate vehicles Friday morning in Philadelphia's West Mount Airy section.
The accident happened around 7:15 a.m. in the area of W Mt. Pleasant Avenue and Cherokee Street.
Two vehicles collided and one of those cars then struck a SEPTA bus, sending the bus onto the sidewalk.
SEPTA reports there were no injuries on the Route HXH bus.
Medics did transport one person to Albert Einstein Medical Center, but it is not clear at this time what vehicle, if any, that person was from.
west mount airy, philadelphia, SEPTA, accident, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 39 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- Surveillance expected from Target heist 17 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
39 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
17 min ago