SEPTA bus veers onto sidewalk in West Mount Airy crash
WEST MOUNT AIRY - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A SEPTA bus was forced onto a sidewalk as the result of a collision between two separate vehicles Friday morning in Philadelphia's West Mount Airy section.
The accident happened around 7:15 a.m. in the area of W Mt. Pleasant Avenue and Cherokee Street.
Two vehicles collided and one of those cars then struck a SEPTA bus, sending the bus onto the sidewalk.
SEPTA reports there were no injuries on the Route HXH bus.
Medics did transport one person to Albert Einstein Medical Center, but it is not clear at this time what vehicle, if any, that person was from.
west mount airy, philadelphia, SEPTA, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 24 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 39 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 47 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 34 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship 24 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
24 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
19 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
39 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos