SEPTA bus veers onto sidewalk in West Mount Airy crash
WEST MOUNT AIRY - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A SEPTA bus was forced onto a sidewalk as the result of a collision between two separate vehicles Friday morning in Philadelphia's West Mount Airy section.
The accident happened around 7:15 a.m. in the area of W Mt. Pleasant Avenue and Cherokee Street.
Two vehicles collided and one of those cars then struck a SEPTA bus, sending the bus onto the sidewalk.
SEPTA reports there were no injuries on the Route HXH bus.
Medics did transport one person to Albert Einstein Medical Center, but it is not clear at this time what vehicle, if any, that person was from.
west mount airy, philadelphia, SEPTA, accident, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 25 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Man swallows gold bars in India
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos