Hotel drug raid yields four suspects, heroin, guns, child (PHOTOS)
MILFORD, Del. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people are behind bars after a drug raid at a hotel in Milford, Delaware.
Acting on a tip late Wednesday night, Delaware State Police and drug agents from the Kent County Governor's Task Force descended on the Super 8 Hotel on Bay Road north of Milford.
Police raided room number 210 and found more than 400 bundles of heroin, dozens of prescription drugs, marijuana, 2 handguns, and more than $1100 in suspected drug money.
They also found a three-year-old child in the room.
Arrested were Melissa Summers, 27, of Houston Delaware, who was wanted on an outstanding warrant; Jemal Greene, 39, of Dover, Delaware; Megan Maloney, 19, of Harrington, Delaware; and Robin Walls, 24 of Harrington, Delaware.
All four were charged with drug and weapons offenses and endangering the welfare of a child.
All are now behind bars on bail amounts ranging from $41,000 to $61,500.
The child was turned over to relatives at the scene.
delaware, drugs, guns, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 10 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
10 min ago