Hotel drug raid yields four suspects, heroin, guns, child (PHOTOS)
MILFORD, Del. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four people are behind bars after a drug raid at a hotel in Milford, Delaware.
Acting on a tip late Wednesday night, Delaware State Police and drug agents from the Kent County Governor's Task Force descended on the Super 8 Hotel on Bay Road north of Milford.
Police raided room number 210 and found more than 400 bundles of heroin, dozens of prescription drugs, marijuana, 2 handguns, and more than $1100 in suspected drug money.
They also found a three-year-old child in the room.
Arrested were Melissa Summers, 27, of Houston Delaware, who was wanted on an outstanding warrant; Jemal Greene, 39, of Dover, Delaware; Megan Maloney, 19, of Harrington, Delaware; and Robin Walls, 24 of Harrington, Delaware.
All four were charged with drug and weapons offenses and endangering the welfare of a child.
All are now behind bars on bail amounts ranging from $41,000 to $61,500.
The child was turned over to relatives at the scene.
delaware, drugs, guns, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 38 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos