Female Valentine's Day credit card thieves caught on camera
NEWARK, Del. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are asking for the public's help nabbing a pair of female credit card thieves caught on camera in Newark, Delaware.
They struck on Valentine's Day at the Panera Bread restaurant in the 100 block of East Main Street.
Police say sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. the women stole a wallet and credit cards from one Panera customer, and credit cards from another.
The women used the stolen cards a short time later at the AT and T and Walking Company stores in the Christiana Mall.
They tried to use them at the Baby Gap as well, but took off when an employee requested identification.
Newark Police released three surveillance pictures and the following descriptions of the suspects:
Suspect 1: Black female, 30-40 years old, wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, and a tan cap.
Suspect 2: Black female, 30-40 years old, wearing a black jacket and blue cap.
Police say both women were carrying bags from the Walking Company that contained multiple pairs of UGG footwear.
Anyone with information about this crime or these suspects is asked to contact Newark Police Officer Paul Lawrence at 302-366-7110 ext. 464 or email@example.com.
Anonymous tips can be sent by texting 302NPD and your message to TIP411.
Information can also be provided anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333 or via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com. A reward may be available.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 59 min ago