Fugitive dad, and baby, found in Upper Darby
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man from the Pittsburgh area was arrested in Upper Darby after fleeing with his 6-month-old son.
Edward Johnson was taken into custody in the 500 block of 69th Street.
They say Johnson does not have custody of his baby boy, but took him anyway.
When the two first vanished, police in Upper Darby were contacted by authorities in Allegheny County.
Police say they were able to track Johnson to his mother's home, in Upper Darby, using the GPS signal on his cell phone.
Authorities are working to reunite the baby with his mother.
pennsylvania, delaware county, upper darby, missing children, local/state
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose