Fugitive dad, and baby, found in Upper Darby
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - February 22, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man from the Pittsburgh area was arrested in Upper Darby after fleeing with his 6-month-old son.
Edward Johnson was taken into custody in the 500 block of 69th Street.
They say Johnson does not have custody of his baby boy, but took him anyway.
When the two first vanished, police in Upper Darby were contacted by authorities in Allegheny County.
Police say they were able to track Johnson to his mother's home, in Upper Darby, using the GPS signal on his cell phone.
Authorities are working to reunite the baby with his mother.
pennsylvania, delaware county, upper darby, missing children, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 5 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 8 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 3 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos