Camden man in critical condition after shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - March 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting in Camden that left a man in critical condition.
Gunfire erupted around 2:30 Saturday morning on the 3300 block of Westfield Avenue.
Police say an unidentified man in his 30s was struck once in the neck and once in the back.
He was rushed to Cooper University Medical Center where he is listed in critical condition.
There is no word on what sparked the shooting and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden Police.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall