Camden man in critical condition after shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - March 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting in Camden that left a man in critical condition.
Gunfire erupted around 2:30 Saturday morning on the 3300 block of Westfield Avenue.
Police say an unidentified man in his 30s was struck once in the neck and once in the back.
He was rushed to Cooper University Medical Center where he is listed in critical condition.
There is no word on what sparked the shooting and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden Police.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 40 min ago
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 9 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 2 min ago
- Police ID man killed in shooting that led to standoff 12 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 15 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 33 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 15 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane