Camden man in critical condition after shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - March 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are investigating a shooting in Camden that left a man in critical condition.
Gunfire erupted around 2:30 Saturday morning on the 3300 block of Westfield Avenue.
Police say an unidentified man in his 30s was struck once in the neck and once in the back.
He was rushed to Cooper University Medical Center where he is listed in critical condition.
There is no word on what sparked the shooting and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden Police.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Record Warmth! 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Record Warmth!
19 min ago