3 women injured in North Philadelphia crash
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - February 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three women have been taken to local hospitals after a two vehicle crash in North Philadelphia.
The crash occurred at the intersection of Germantown and Glenwood avenues around 6:25 a.m. Sunday.
Crews freed the three victims from the wreckage.
A 37-year-old was transported to Hahnemann University Hospital.
An 18-year-old and a 26-year-old were taken to Temple University Hospital.
There is no word on the extent of their injuries.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 14 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 32 min ago
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 6 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
14 min ago