Norristown police search for shooting victim
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - February 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Montgomery County are investigating a possible shooting this morning in Norristown.
Police were called out to the 700 block of Astor Street about 6:30 a.m.
Neighbors say they heard gunfire and someone screaming.
Police didn't find any victim, but did find shell casings and a weapon.
Arriving officers chased a man through a rear alley. He was later apprehended hiding in a garage.
Police are now checking hospitals for someone with a gunshot wound.
pennsylvania, norristown, montgomery county, shooting, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together 22 min ago
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Cloudy And Cooler
18 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos